You Might Be a Writer If…
You might be a writer if…
- When you see a picturesque sunset, you wonder about the best way to describe it.
- You eavesdrop on the couple in the next booth for good story/ dialog ideas.
- You refuse to retweet or share a friend’s post that contains spelling or grammar errors.
- When you hear a strange noise, you wonder how to spell it as onomatopoeia.
- You have a 10,000 Baby Names book in your reference library.
- You own an antique typewriter (or three) that you’ve never used.
- Your friends don’t think it’s weird for you to discuss different weapons or poisons while you’re at their dinner party.
- You have cried over the death of a fictional character.
- You’ve ever had a conversation with six different people all by yourself.
- Writing a 350 page novel sounds like fun, but the idea of writing a one page query letter for that novel makes you break out in hives.